Thursday, March 4, 2010

My soul's song




My Souls Sings……
Nothing compares to his love The Love of Abba Father
His love is jealous and it’s as strong as a ocean It’s far more than just another notion
His love is better that wine That is why I give him this life of mine
His love is shown through his son’s blood And it overflow into my life like a flood
His love for me caused his son to suffer So Lord my heart is what I offer
It’s Love that releases mercy and grace So Lord I will seek your face
To see you high & lifted up This sin I will give up
Breathe on me Lord Breathe on me Lord Breathe on me Lord
Breathe life into my bones Breathe life into my soul Breathe life in this heart of mine
Release the Breath of your love over me It’s because of your love that I am free
When the world came crashing down It was your love I found
Your love gave me a second chance It was that day that had my first glance
You are so gentle yet strong For you oh Lord my soul longs
Breathe on me Lord Breathe on me Lord Breathe on me Lord
Breathe Life into my bones Breathe life into my soul Breathe Life into this heart of mine


It’s you I want and you alone!

No comments: