Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Yes to the process!

There is much more Required!

Many times we ask God to use us and He says YES let me process you.

I was reminded this week “Tiffany there is much more required”. I have been praying to the Father “Lord I do not want you to take me where my character can not keep me.”

When you pray for something from your heart the Lord will do just that! He is telling us “I have much to release to you and I have much to break in you!”

He has a great plan and guess what, His plan is perfect. The Lord declares “For I know the plans I have for you… plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” (Jer 29:11 NIV)

At the same time he says “If anyone would come after me, he must DENY himself and take up HIS CROSS DAILY and follow me” (Luke 9:23 NIV)

He is saying I have a plan but I have a requirement too. We must DENY ourselves and bear our cross DAILY. It is a decision that we have to make daily to answer the call and allow Him to process us so we can walk out the call.

The Requirement is surrender! The Requirement is humility! The Requirement is quick repentance! The Requirement is quick forgiveness! The Requirement is being slow to speak and quick to hear! The Requirement is a word life! The Requirement is prayer in the secret place! The Requirement is fasting! The Requirement is giving! The Requirement is keeping your heart in a place of gratitude! The requirement is knowing that everyone is not for you! The requirement is knowing you will be misunderstood! The Requirement is love! The Requirement is knowing that God is not like man and you must know that He really enjoys you!

The Requirement is knowing that it was for freedom that Christ set us free. We have to receive that freedom and stand firm in our calling. We must refuse to be burdened again by yoke and bondage of the sin. We are a new creation and the old has gone. We are clay in the potter’s hand.

God is jealous for us! We are the work of His hand and we can not tell the potter what to do with His clay!

Cry out with me! "Do what you need to do so I do what you need me to do!"

No comments: