Friday, August 15, 2008

He LOVES you!


On yesterday I had an encounter with the Love of God. It brought me back to when I was a child. When I was hurting or in need, I would run to my mother and my father. It seemed that they had just the right touch and just right the words to say to make all my problems disappear.

Now I run to Jesus. It is the Love of Jesus that covers you. It covers all your hang ups. It covers all your mistakes. It covers when you are misunderstood. It covers when you are in need.


Let him hold you on today. Let him kiss the hurt and the pain away. Let him speak life into your spirit. Let him tell you who you are to him. Rest in his arms and trust Him. He is a man that will never lie! Depend on the words that He speaks.

Come to the Father as a child, broken and humble. When you cry out, it is His love and compassion that comes to your rescue. Embrace to Father today. Let go of everything else and embrace the Father's love.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is Great and greatly to be praised !!!I beleive in this generation that the world has X out,but the X stands for extraordinary people that will serve the true and living God.Kick the antichrist butt.God is using the ones that the world counted them down and out.GUTS! take your position and go into the utter most parts of the world and decare the word of God.
Ann Surles