Wednesday, October 1, 2008

TRUE LOVE


The Love of the Father

In just one month God has showed me that He will not and can not lie!

WOW! This time of the year is very prophetic for me. In just one week my daughter will be 6 years old. Six years ago this time I was fighting to hold on to life. What looked good on the outside was death on the inside. I was very depressed and I was ready to give up on life. The only thing that kept me going at that time was this beautiful little girl who I now call “Mary Hannah”. When all else failed and people dropped me I had my baby.

In just five years God has reversed the enemy’s plan to kill me. On September 23, 2003 I made up in my mind to really give my life to Jesus. My daughter turned one years old that year. I vowed to God my body, my mind, and my heart. I walked away from friends and family and I began to run after God with everything in me. I knew that the love I wanted could only come from the Father and the best dad for Mary would be Jesus.

But God’s plans are so much BIGGER. It is now 2008 (The year of new beginnings). Again September is a major month in my life. On September 26th, 2008 God said to me I will give you my love in the heart of Man that will love you as I love my church. He will show you the love that I have for you. I will give you a man that will be a father and Godly example for your daughter. I will give you a KING. On September 26th, 2008 God gave me my promise….. Ian “Joshua” Walker.

It is nothing but the grace and mercy of God! The moment I released what I wanted to God and said nothing else matters if I don’t know you Lord … He released my blessing that was held up for four years. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! God you are SOOOOOOO good.

In this season of birthing God is not just moving in my personal life but most importantly in my ministry. I encourage ever young person to release your desires to the Father and run after Him. He will then be able to trust you and release His perfect will for your life.

I stand as a testimony of the Love of the Father! His love covers; His love washes; His love is fulfilling; His love never fails!

Contend to be in the perfect will of the Father! Contend to burn with a passion for the Kingdom! Contend to not let go until you get what God has for you and watch God manifest in the most prophetic ways!

I praise you Father and my prayer is that the love that you have shown to me will flow into to so many other young people across this nation.

No comments: