Monday, April 27, 2009

Your Intercession is God's womb:

If you don’t do it then it won’t get done!
That is what I heard the Holy Spirit speaking to me. As I was sitting in Prayer the Holy Spirit had me searching the books of Psalm. I began to read Ps 139. I just began to cry out to the Father in Thanksgiving! It was so much confirmation to one of my brother’s blog. He shared a revelation he received about God wanting to be intimate with us (go to productofgrace.blogspot.com)

I was thinking about that this morning and the Holy Spirit said “I do want to talk to you more. There are things that only you can do in the earth realm for me and I need to know I can trust you. I need to know that you will follow my instruction.” It was an “Okay God" moment for me. I am reading this book titled The Happy Intercessor by Beni Johnson. She explains that our intercession is the womb that God uses to birth His will into the earth.

It is through intercession that we spend quality time with God. The word often compares God and His church to the relationship of a bride and the groom.In the COVENANT of marriage a husband and wife have sex and become intimate with one another. As a result of this intimacy, children are conceived. And thus we have walking bodies on the earth that were conceived from that time of intimacy. Yes I had a WOW moment! God wants to be intimate with us so that we can receive and give birth to his purpose in the earth.

I often say In-ti-ma-cy is "In-to-me-you-see". God wants to see into us:
Ps 139- “You have searched me and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar…… You are familiar with my ways .”

God wants to get intimate with you. He needs us to intercede and pray so that He can release dreams, vision, businesses, & movements to you. You have the womb and God wants you to give birth in this season. This generation needs men and women that will be intercessors. Those that will carry His next move in their bellies and birth it! There are things that only you can do. There are souls that only your words will set them free. There are young girls and boys waiting to hear from you.

Are you ready for this? If you don’t do it then it want get done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What awesome revelation and word. Oh! how I want to get intimate with the Father. Like many, I allow the distractions of life and the enemy to keep me from pressing into His presence. The enemy knows that if I do on a regular basis, then I would conceive and give birth daily and even conceive multiple miralces, healings, saving of souls, impartations and the list goes on. We MUST present our bodies to God to be used how He sees fit. When do we do this? NOW is the time!

One/w God said...

Wow Can it be any clearer than either go hard or go home. If we dont or wont we shame Him and live beneath our purpose.