Thursday, November 27, 2008

“Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” Isaiah 30:21



Stepping into the unknown can sometimes be overwhelming. But the word can not lie. No matter where you find yourself right now the Lord is with you. The word of God tells us that the steps of the righteous are order by God. Life is full of dark tunnels. At times we look inside the tunnel and say I will not enter that one because of fear. That is when you step back and begin to ask God to order your steps. You have to place your trust in God. It is the Holy Spirit that whispers to you “This is the way; walk in it.”

I keep reminding myself that there is a PROCESS for everything. When ever God makes a promise he will always process you before he is able to give you the PAYOFF!

Sometimes your process may be just like entering a dark tunnel. You know that there is a beginning but you don’t always know where the end is. Will you enter the tunnel to DESTINY and trust God to show you the way?

For those like me that feel like you are in a dark tunnel and all you can do is trust GOD…. This is my prayer…….

Lord I will enter the tunnel and place all my trust in you. I do not know what the end will be but I know that your word says ALL things work together for the good of those that love you. Lord I love you. I receive your mercy on today and I praise you for your grace. Lord when I find myself wanting to give up, I will wait patiently on you. Lord please turn to me and hear my cry! GOD you are my savior. You have already proven yourself to me. You have already done so much for me. You looked beyond my sins and still loved me just the same. You are God ALONE. You have lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire. It was you Lord that set my feet on a rock. Thank you for the new song in my mouth. I place my trust in you Lord. NONE can compare to you Lord. Lord let your word be a light unto my path. I embrace to PROCESS and I will hold on to see what the END WILL BE!

No comments: